Our team of experts will facilitate the entire bond application on your behalf with up to 9 major banks and structure the best deal for you at no cost at all!
The Benefits of a Pre-qualification:
- If you make an offer on a home and then apply for the loan, you are at the lender’s mercy, who is aware you do not have time to shop around.
- Pre-qualified clients save time looking at houses they can afford
- Pre-qualified clients have the edge when multiple offers are being made on a property
- Pre-qualified clients will receive a quicker turnaround time on their approval as most of the work has already been done.
Factors influencing your Mortgage Finance offer:
- Your credit history, the type of Mortgage you chose, loan amount and market condition are all things that affect your interest rate.
- The loan amount and purchase price you qualify for is determined by your income and monthly debt.
- Your nett disposable surplus income must be sufficient to cover the bond installment.
- Your monthly bond repayment cannot exceed more than 30% of your gross joint monthly household income.